- 1 HomeDepot.com Survey – Win $5000 Giveaway
- 2 Why HomeDepot.com Survey
- 3 HomeDepot.com Survey Rewards & Benefits
- 4 Home Depot Survey Stakes eligibility
- 5 Homedepot.com/survey | Home Depot Survey Steps
- 6 Home Depot Contact Details
HomeDepot.com Survey – Win $5000 Giveaway
Home Depot stores are arguably the best stores for home furnishing products. However, to make constant improvement to enhance their products and services, the company has started the Home Depot $5000 gift card survey.
Also here we are giving you more details about the Home Depot customer survey and Home Depot feedback survey.
The main objective of the Home Depot Customer Satisfaction Survey is to know about the personal experience of buyers at their store. Basically, it is an online feedback survey that will take only 5 minutes to complete successfully.
Moreover, Participants will also get a chance to win $5000 in the monthly drawing of survey sweepstakes. In fact, at www.HomeDepot.com/Survey, the Home Depot is looking forward to your support in the Home Depot customer satisfaction survey to helps the company.
At www.HomeDepot.com/Survey, They invite loyal customers to share their loyal feedback and opinion to the company.
Upon the completion of the survey, customers will get a chance to enter the Monthly sweepstakes worth $5,000 Home Depot gift card in each area.
You Can Also Find Here:
- Five Guys Guest Experience Survey
- Big Lots Customer Satisfaction Survey
- RaceTrac Customer Satisfaction Survey
- Tell Popeyes Survey
- Hollister Customer Satisfaction Survey
So, if you used to shop at Home Depot, Then, it is suggested to take the Home Depot Feedback Survey. Simply share your observations and suggestions based on your recent experience at a store and helps the company to make improvements.
So, if you really want to earn $5,000 Home Depot gift cards, then, check the below post detailing Home Depot survey rules, requirements to check your eligibility to take Home Depot Feedback Survey and win the grand prize successfully. Also check, Home Depot survey FAQs first.
Why HomeDepot.com Survey
Home Depot Inc. is an American home improvements stores retailing company that provides tools, construction products, and other services to the customers.
It is headquartered at the Atlanta Store Support Center in unincorporated Cobb County, Georgia with an Atlanta mailing address. Currently, it is operating more than 2275 locations throughout the USA. It has its store in Canada, Mexico, and the United States.
It was established in 1978 by Bernard Marcus, Arthur Blank, Ron Brill, Pat Farrah, and Kenneth Langone. At a Home Depot Store, a buyer can get a to z solution of home improvement & construction material products.
It serves the customers with Home appliances, builders hardware, tools, hardware, building materials, lumber, paint, plumbing, garden supplies, flooring, and plants. It is also the biggest competitor of Lowe’s INC in home furnishing and construction products.
What is the Home Depot Customer Satisfaction Survey?
Home Depot Feedback Survey is about their services and products. They are very interested to listen to their customer’s feedback and suggestions based on their experience at an outlet. Customers have to answer a simple questionnaire detailing customers’ overall satisfaction level.
Basically, the Home Depot Customer Satisfaction Survey is an online platform to submit complaints and opinions to the company. it is an online survey that will take only 5 minutes to complete successfully. Moreover, Participants will also get a chance to win $5000 in the monthly drawing of survey sweepstakes.
Home Depot Customer Survey is About…
- Overall Satisfaction with their services.
- Departments you visited.
- Time to check out.
- The quality of products.
- Cleanliness of the outlets.
- Quality of the store brands.
- Friendliness of the staff.
- Recommendations to others.
- Price comparison to other brands.
- Problems faced during the visit.
- The overall value of the price you paid.
HomeDepot.com Survey Rewards & Benefits
Win $5000 Gift card in Survey sweepstakes
Take Home Depot Survey & get a chance to win $5,000 Home Depot gift cards
Each and Every survey participant will get a chance to win the Monthly Survey Sweepstakes Prize. Basically, Home Depot Monthly Survey Sweepstakes offer to win $5000 prize money to one lucky customer each month.
The winner’s name will be declared on the official website. In order to claim the prize, money, the winner needs to contact the company through the following available links (at the end).
Home Depot Survey Stakes eligibility
A purchase will not increase your chance of winning the Home Depot Feedback Sweepstakes. That is No more purchase or payments are necessary to enter this online survey sweepstakes.
- The requirements to enter the Depot survey are
- A recent store visit receipt having a validation code printed well on it.
- A PC, laptop, tablet, or mobile with good internet connectivity.
- Basic Understanding of English or French or Spanish language to answer the survey questionnaire, very carefully.
- Survey Participant must be a legal resident of
- The United States
- District of Columbia
- The Virgin Islands
- Guam and excluding the residents of Puerto Rico.
- Survey Participants must be 18 years old or older than it at the time of taking the survey.
- Home Depot Inc. sponsors employees and staff members along with their immediate family members are not eligible to enter the survey sweepstakes or win it anyway.
- Only one survey per entry period is offered to the users per each visit receipt.
- The Home Depot Survey should be taken within a limited time period. Otherwise, the survey invitation code will expire automatically.
- Customers are not allowed to redeem the Home Depot gift cards for cash prizes or for any other alternatives. It must be accepted as a gift card for your next purchase to the Home Depot Store.
- Sweepstakes is void in Puerto Rico, and where ever else restricted or prohibited by law.
Homedepot.com/survey | Home Depot Survey Steps
- Visit the official Home Depot Survey site from here.
- Now, select a language from the drop-down menu according to which you want to take the survey.
- Now, Enter your permanent residential address and press Next.
- After that, You will be notified there by a message as shown below.
- In the next step, Enter your user ID and password available on your store visit receipt.
- Now, you will be redirected to the feedback survey page.
- Here, customers are suggested to rate, and give loyal answers to all the queries, asked them in the survey honestly.
- Now, after successful completion of the survey, Customers will be asked to enter the monthly survey sweepstakes worth $1000 gift cards. Simply press YES to enter monthly sweepstakes…
- Enter all the required personal details very carefully and submit the survey.
- Ok!!! Your work is done here and you will be notified that you have entered the sweepstakes successfully.
- Now, Wait for the winner’s announcement. If you are a lucky winner, then you will be contacted by the Sweepstakes Administrator.
Home Depot Contact Details
If you have any questions or a problem regarding the Home Depot Survey or anything else, then please contact them through below Home Depot customer service number.
- Phone: (770) 433-8211
- Fax: (770) 384-2356
- Address: 2455 Paces Ferry Rd. NW, Atlanta, GA, 30339
- Email: [email protected]
Primary support: 1-800-HOME-DEPOT (466-3337)
Customer Care: 1-800-430-3376
Home Depot Social Media Contact
- Home Depot Facebook: Click Here
- Home Depot Blog: Click Here
- Home Depot Twiter: Click Here
- Home Depot Mobile App: Click Here
- Home Depot Youtube: Click Here
- Home Depot Customer Satisfaction Survey Link – www.homedepotopinion.com.
- Home Depot Customer Satisfaction Servey FAQ – www.homedepotopinion.com/CustSat/FAQ.
- Home Depot Customer Satisfaction Survey Winner List.
- Home Depot Official Site – www.homedepot.com.
I hope that you would like my post detailing the Home Depot Customer Satisfaction Survey.
However, if you have any queries or doubt about the Home Depot Survey then let us know or visit the official website www.homedepot.com/survey.